1. Is your operating system and web browser compatible with our video player? (Check System Requirements)
2. Check your internet connection
3. Try to reload the web page by clicking the reload/refresh button
4. Close and reopen your internet browser
5. Make sure you are using the most recent version of your browser
6. Are you taking this course from work? Check with your IT department to see if it is a possible the security firewall is preventing the videos from playing
7. Switch the internet browser you are using. Are you playing this video in Chrome? Open Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari and try the video from there.
8. Clear your browser cache (instructions below)
On your keyboardhit the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE keys --> Check Temporary Internet Files;Cookies and Website Data --> Delete. Then close and reopen the browser
On your keyboardhit the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE keys --> Check the Cookies and other site plug-in data; Cached images and files boxes --> Clear Browsing data. Then close and reopen the browser
On your keyboardhit the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE keys --> Today --> Cookies; Cache -->Clear Now. Then close and reopen the browser.